Re: managing a parc of 30 debian station

BRINER Cedric wrote:
hello,

I'm facing a problem of administrating 30 debian stations at the Observatory of Geneva (abbreviation: OBS ), and this number of stations could increase significantly. So I really need to find a way of administrating them which can easily scale.

_ every station will have the same configuration except: ipconfig, the hooks used in ifup,ifdown for iptables, and some hardware differences.

_the list of packages to install on it will grow

let me explain you what I imagine to do:

<snip>

If you get it done and you have a free moment, could you report back on how you did it?
Thanks!