Wireless problems with 2.6.10

Title: Wireless problems with 2.6.10

I recently compiled and installed 2.6.10 on my system.

I still have 2.6.8 around from before (also a custom compile).

I use the ipw2100 wireless driver for my IBM T41

Under 2.6.8 everything works great.

Under 2.6.10 everything works great on a fresh boot, but after putting the machine to sleep, then rewaking it, the wireless card is switched off and I can't seem to get it back on.

I use APM.

And that's all the info I know which may be relevant. I'm not even sure where to start looking. I can tell the liveliness of the wireless card both by the status light, and by the fact that I can't get a connection when the status light isn't lit.

Thanks for any help.