Re: USB Flash Drives & Automatic Mounting?

Apparently, _Robert Tilley_, on 31/01/05 18:14,typed:
I am aware that different solutions exist in the form of various scripts to handle auto-mounting of USB flash drives. This requires entering several text scripts.

Has such a thing been integrated into KDE where it could be apt-get select'ed with a single command?

Thank you, Bob

My brother uses KDE all the time on his Sid machine. I recall his mentioning that this feature is expected in KDE 3.4. I will be quite interested in knowing if a related package comes along sooner than that. As will he :)

->HS

--
Please remove the underscores ( the '_' symbols) from my email address to obtain the correct one. Apologies, but the fudging is to remove spam.