Re: sendmail 8.13.3-3

On Fri, Jan 28, 2005 at 05:32:23PM +0000, nx13441a wrote:
> Hi Kevin,
> I still don't find wath is bad in my sendmail!
> Since is working and it's a prodution box, i dont change nothing!
> Now it's time to upgrade my configuration.
> I'm using /etc/aliases.
> Can i use:
> FEATURE ('access_db'), , 'skip')dnl
> FEATURE ('conncontrol', 'nodelay, 'terminate')dnl
> FEATURE ('ratecontrol', 'nodelay, 'terminate')dnl
> and the aliases?
>
> Many thanks.
Hi nx,
I assume you are connected to an ISP. Is port 25 blocked?
Do you send you mail directly or do you give you mail to your ISP's mail
host? If so, maybe they are getting the mail but blocking it.
-Kev
ps.
I am posting my reply to the mailing list as I alone do not have the
expertise to answer this and the reason people read mailing list is to
allow everyone to know the answer.

--
counter.li.org #238656 -- goto counter.li.org and be counted!

        (__)
        (oo)
  /------\/
 / |    ||