Re: help needed in using vpnc in Debian Sarge

Apparently, _Adam Aube_, on 28/01/05 17:31,typed:

Actually, I made my iptables script based on Zielger's (spelling?) book.
The rules there have -s and -d in addition to -i and -o, so the
interface's IP address needs to be known. Now I am thinking that though
this may be important if I am doing masquarading, but for
non-masquarading machine just -i and -o are enough perhaps?

If you aren't using masquerading, then -i and -o alone are sufficient.

Great! Thanks a ton.

Please remove the underscores ( the '_' symbols) from my email address to obtain the correct one. Apologies, but the fudging is to remove spam.