Re: Re: Maxtor magneto-optical drive

On Fri, 2005-01-28 at 12:34 -0500, Sherman, Michael (GE Energy) wrote:
> > Are you talking about the pre-CD-ROM MO SCSI drives?
> Yes. Precisely about those. Have some data I need to recover.

Geez, those are ancient.

The fact that they are SCSI means that "cdrecord -scanbus' should
find it without problem.  This issue is what filesystem to use.
Googled for this gave me some interesting hits.
      linux "magneto optical"
It's all quite old, though.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"(Women are) like compilers. They take simple statements and
make them into big productions."
Pitr Dubovitch