Re: 2 different

Ciao Alban!

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 15:15:43 +0000 (UTC), Alban Browaeys
<prahal@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hannes Mayer <debiandude <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
> > I have followed the "Release-critical bugs status" for almost a year now:
> > http://bugs.debian.org/release-critical/
> >
> > But in the past few days I noted that the bug counts on the "All" page
> > http://bugs.debian.org/release-critical/debian/all.html
> > are different than on the main page.
>
> http://bts.turmzimmer.net/
> http://bts.turmzimmer.net/details.php?ignore=none&ignhinted=on
> &ignclaimed=on&ignpending=on&igncontrib=on&ignnonfree=on&new=14

Thanks for the links!
I've toyed around a bit and found the flag combinations which lead to
the same counts as on the debian.org pages:

http://bugs.debian.org/release-critical/
http://bts.turmzimmer.net/details.php?ignore=sid&ignhinted=on&new=

http://bugs.debian.org/release-critical/debian/all.html
http://bts.turmzimmer.net/details.php?ignore=sid&ignhinted=on&ignclaimed=on&ignpending=on&ignpatch=on&new=

[...]
> I am pretty interested in Important/Grave bug statistics. For most RC the
> remaining bugs are mostly packages waiting in the new queue, non x86 platforms
> FTBS and packages which maintenair seems missing in action for monthes.

I heard that they are talking about changing the release scheme. i.e.
making releases for each architecture individually. This would lead to
quicker releases, at least for i386.

Best regards,
Hannes.