Re: Computer Name and IP Address

Ron Johnson wrote:
 > If he's a sysadmin, maybe he wants to see if any unauthorized
machines have been added.

I'd be surprised :)

W'eve been helping "disciple" a couple of days ago to understand how to install a debian package, about sudo, root etc :) :)

Also, unless like me he has an English problem, the questions is badly formed "get all MAC addresses of the machines of the network" ... try that with a turned off machine, try that with firewalled segments etc etc --

???

Maybe a little paraonid myself ?

dsiciple, my friend. What are you up to ?

Bob