Re: routing table problem after power failure (sarge)

Corné Jannemans wrote:
maybe it (dhcp-client) is still started someway during the bootproces?

No, I don't think so, since dhcp-clients are only started if specified in the interfaces file (like 'iface ethx inet dhcp' instead of '... static').

this is my /etc/network/interfaces:

# The loopback network interface
auto lo eth0
iface lo inet loopback
# The primary network interface

iface eth0 inet static
       #dns-search thuis
# dns-* options are implemented by the resolvconf package, if installed

Hm, I have never seen those dns-* and the resolvconf package before. It's just a shot in the dark, but have you tried with commenting all the dns-* options? And are you sure resolvconf is completely removed? Not that I don't believe you, but it's the only thing that I can see that might be wrong...

"Codito ergo sum"
Roel Schroeven