RE: Intalling apache-ssl

I did get my hands on a test server and tried this. Apache-SSL installed
fine but when doing automatic configurations it told me that my httpd.conf
file was different and asked me what I wanted to do. I left my config file
alone. Apache-SSL was started but Apache was shut down. I can now only
view https:// links to the server and cannot parse .php pages at all.