More harmless error messages on bootup

The continuing fun. Latest 2.6.10 from Sid yields a list of "error
removing ... device busy" message, just before that continuing "segmentation
fault". I cannot list them here because they do not make it to dmesg and
bootlogging does not work (that "yes" IS there).

Anyway, I assume the errors are in the attempt to remove rather than the
messages since none of the "devices" are anything I recognize on this
computer so they are obviously not removable :-). Something to do with the
initrd, I would guess.