a compiling problem

When I compile a program on my computer. The system shows the message:

f77 -fast -fpe3  ./ptolmain.o ./sour1.o ./sour2.o  ./sour3.o ./sour4.o
./sour5.o ./sour6.o ./dumall.o ./fitt.o ./epslon.o ./unixlib.a
./mathlib.a ./linklib.a -o ./ptolemy
f77: Warning: Option -fpe3 passed to ld, if ld is invoked, ignored otherwise
f77: Warning: -xarch=native has been explicitly specified, or
implicitly specified by a macro option, -xarch=native on this
architecture implies -xarch=v8plusa which generates code that does not
run on pre UltraSPARC processors
ld: fatal: option -f and building a dynamic executable are incompatible
ld: fatal: Flags processing errors
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `ptolemy'

Could you anyone give me some clues how to modify the program?