Re: OpenOffice 1.1.3

Robert Tucker wrote:

> Installed OpenOffice 1.1.3-4 on Sarge and found that trying to select
> " Font Effects" or anything else except "Font" from Format>Character
> caused an error with OpenOffice shutting down.
>
> Everything OK on OpenOffice 1.1.2dfsg1-3 which have reinstalled.

This looks like bug # 289715, aka # 284096.  I don't have any advice
about it, except maybe you could email to the bug and help the
OpenOffice.org maintainers figure out how to reproduce it.

(I can't do so myself, since for some reason there still are no packages
of 1.1.3 for powerpc.)

regards,

GPG public key ID: 4F83C751                 Princeton, NJ 08544