Re: where is the thunderbird 1.0 and xfce4.2

On Tue, Jan 18, 2005 at 10:51:34AM +0100, matthias_k wrote:
> Cathayan wrote:
> >they are not in the unstable till now.
> os-works has XFce 4.2 packages:
> http://www.os-works.com/view/debian/

We're preparing for a release.  Supposedly.  So I don't think xfce 4.2
will make sarge.

The os-works packages are not xfce 4.2.  They are xfce4.2 with Xfce Live
Desktop customisations and some versions of software from the
development branch like the xfdesktop 4.3

There are xfce 4.2 packages at:
http://the.earth.li/~huggie/xfce4/

deb http://the.earth.li/~huggie/xfce4/ ./

These should hit experimental at the weekend I hope.

Simon

--
... "I fought in the Korean war, you know.  I killed four men..." - Basil
    "He was in the catering corps.  He poisoned them." - Sybil, Fawlty