Connect to a smarthost on a port different than 25?

When at work I can successfully send email from my Debian
laptop using exim4.

>From home, however, I do not manage to connect to the smarthost.
The reason is that port 25 is blocked for all connections outside
the firewall. Outside the firewall, the smarthost accepts
connections, via another port xxx however.

How do I instruct exim4 to use this port?

In mozilla-mail setting up this redirection is a breeze. I think
the smtp port used for connection should be one of the questions
asked in the "dpkg-reconfigure exim4-config".

Suggestions?

Anyway, thanks to the debian-developers for doing such a great
job with the distribution.

Cheers,
Pål