Re: How to publish CMYK EPS on the web?

On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 09:32:38AM +1030, David Purton wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 19, 2005 at 08:45:33PM +0100, Joerg Rossdeutscher wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Am Mittwoch, den 19.01.2005, 16:21 +0100 schrieb Piotr Kopszak:
> > > I would be interested in any  of your ideas concerning the question in
> > > the  subject or  simply(?)   in receiving  a  command line  parameters
> > > necessary  to obtain RGB  jpeg from  CMYK EPS  Photoshop 8.0  files in
> > > appropriate colours.  I'm using GNU  Ghostscript 7.07 that  comes with
> > > Debian.

[snip]

oops just realized that this was a repost, and I already answered your
question before :)

Oh well, since I last answered gs8.50 has come out, so at least you get
a bit more info.

cheers

dc

--
David Purton
dcpurton@chariot.net.au

For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to
strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.
                                 2 Chronicles 16:9a