Re: Macromedia Flash SDK for Debian (or any other Linux)?

Ibrahim Mubarak <ibmub80 <at> yahoo.com> writes:

> I was wondering if there was a Macromedia Flash SDK project (preferably
freeware, or even better
> open source) out there.
> Couldn't find anything on macromedia.com
> I tried "flash linux" on google and got tons of pages talking about the
Compact Flash Linux
> project which has nothing to do with what I am looking for.

There is maybe you should have looked for swf linux :

swftools : mainly converting avi , pdf etc in swf format.
f4l : a swf sdk , in development , i don't know if it s usable for the work you
want to do . It s based on the ming library which may provides its own tools too.

Please reports your comments on those projects.

Ciao
Alban