Re: RTLinux & woody or sarge

On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 10:16:15PM +0900, wasaby wasaby wrote:
> Please let me know if RTLinux Free
> is usable with 'sarge'?
>
> Or should I go back to 'woody' if I want to live with
> RTLinuxFree.

There is a Debian package "rtlinux" which is available for sarge.
Is that what you want?

type apt-cache search rtlinux ; apt-cache show rtlinux

 RT-Linux makes it possible to use Linux to control real time applications
 like scientific experiments, model railways, or industrial plants.
 .
 It is a true hard RTOS. The whole Linux system (kernel and user processes)
 runs as the lowest priority thread of the RTLinux kernel, and it is always
 pre-emptible.
 .
 Finite State Machine Labs Inc. (FSMLabs) created and maintains RTLinux.
 See http://www.rtlinux.org/ or http://www.fsmlabs.com/ for further information. .
 Since RTLinux is POSIX-compatible, most of the man pages are taken from the
 SUSV (The Single UNIX« Specification, www.opengroup.org). That documentation
 can be downloaded but not redistributed. Therefore, it is not
 included in the package, but an installer is supplied.