Re: Security Updat

On Sun, Jan 16, 2005 at 10:29:18PM -0500, Bruce Park wrote:
> If this is the case, then why is the Sarge installer leaving an entry to
> the security download site in /etc/apt/sources.list?

So that it's already there when such updates *are* supported.  After all,
surely you don't expect the clueless to be able to add such a line for
themselves?  Your average Joe Stupid would have trouble understanding what
a text editor was.

--
 Marc Wilson |     I'm definitely not in Omaha!
 msw@cox.net |