Re: What is best time esitimate for Sarge -> Stable?

Greg Madden wrote:

On Wednesday 12 January 2005 06:29 pm, Carl Fink wrote:
On Wed, Jan 12, 2005 at 12:48:32PM +1100, Ivan Teliatnikov wrote:
I would greatly appreciate if an experienced Debian Watcher may
give their best time estimate of Sarge becoming a stable releas.
There's no way to know.  I've been using Debian through Slink,
Potato, and Woody, but the release process has been changed since
Woody.

Semi-educated guess, given the above disclaimer:  Third Quarter.

Nah, March 2005, or Debian-Users are going to take their toys and go home ;)
March 12th, 2005, at 15:47 UTC, to be precise.

(Did I really just do that?)

--
Kent