Re: Courier-imap & squirrelmail: Maildir structure problem.

> The problem is that the only structures accepted are someting like this:
> Maildir/
> 	inbox/
> 		.Drafts/
> 			cur/
> 			new/
> 			tmp/
> 		.Sent/
> 			cur/
> 			new/
> 			tmp/
>
> and so on...
>
> I don't want this because my unix accounts are different and i want to keep it because i like them to be used by mutt, kmail,
> mozilla and this webmail.

My Maildir/ has the form

  Maildir/
  	  cur/
	  new/
	  tmp/
          sent-mail/
	  	    cur/
		    new/
		    tmp/
	  etc.

   I simply made symlinks of the form

   Maildir/.sent-mail->Maildir/sent-mail,

   and so on, to every mail folder I'm interested in accessing with
squirrelmail. (Not all of them, as I mainly use mutt locally.)

Regards,

						Victor