Re: XF86Setup Command how to execute ?

Hi!

I think your mail was intended to list instead of me, I therefore quite
it in full.

Please specify you mean with "If could not dpkg-reconfigure"?

Do you run this command as root?  What happens if you try to run
"dpkg-reconfigure xserver-free86"?

If you are unsrue about your driver / monitor settings, it would be
usefull to see the relevant parts of your /etc/X11/XF86Config-4  and
what hardware you are using.

yours sincerely,
  Alexander

* wasaby wasaby <watssaby@yahoo.co.jp> [050112 02:44]: