Re: CDRW problem

Elimar Riesebieter wrote:
also tried cdrecord -prcap dev=1,0,0 wit

Try cdrecord -prcab dev=ATA:1,0,0

Have a look at /usr/share/doc/cdrecord/README.Debian.gz and
/usr/share/doc/cdrecord/README.ATAPI.setup

Nice to hear from you, but this might be interest for the list as
well?

Ciao

Elimar

Ciao Elimar,
man with three years more experience than me :)

Sorry, I wanted to post to the list but ny client must have understood that I like you and have addressed only to your email :)

Your suggestion , as always, works perfectly.

Bob