Re: Testing base CD

Roy Pluschke wrote:
I want to load testing on a friends computer. This computer has no floppy in it so I need a cd that will install enough stuff so that I can apt-get the rest (a cd version of the old boot floppies). The debian web site is a maze that I can't seem to solve -- I can't find a base install cd. I am a little rusty with the install stuff -- ham was the original install on my machine and I have just been dselecting and apt-getting since.

Thanks in advance,
Roy P.

Use netinst from:

Regards