Re: Sarge installation

What is the model of the card?  Adaptec has a Linux page with drivers
that you can load during the install.  I am not familiar with the HP
server you reference but is it a zero-channel card?  If so, that is only
supported via the method above on the 2.4 train but 2.6.8 includes
native drivers.  (I have not used these personally).

Thanks,
Daniel Flick
DFMCO