Promise Fastrack 378 Raid0 and debian

hello,

If the following problem is already solved, sorry - I didn't found any
helpfull advice..

Configuration: Asus P4C800E Deluxe
		   Promise Fastrack 378
		   2 SATA HDDs Seagate 160GB 7200rpm on proprietary promise hw/sw RAID0

I have W2K on Raid0 array and I want to install debian sarge to logical
partition which I created for that (dual boot).
How can I do that without any changes in my current array? I know I can use
software raid, but I'm affraid about my current installation of w2k. Using
debian netinst (kernel 2.6) I can see only 2 SATA HDD without any arrays I
created before..

I tried maybe everything :-(

Please help me..

thanks