Problem with maildrop and mysql

Hi all,

I'm trying to configure maildrop to work with postfix and courier but i have some problems:

I have postfix and courier working with a mysql database alright,
but i want to use maildrop in order to be able to use quota.

I don't see where i can configure courier-maildrop to use MySql.

It is usually done at compilation time by "--enable-maildropmysql --with-mysqlconfig=/etc/courier/maildropmysql.config"

but there on my debian sarge i can't see any information on that.

I tried dpkg-reconfigure courier-maildrop but i don't get to choose any option.

Finally when i do a "maildrop -v" i get that :

Maildir quota extension enabled.
Virtual user database extension enabled.

What i'm trying to get is :

Maildir quota extension enabled.
Virtual user database extension enabled.
Virtual user database via MySQL extension enabled

Could someone help me?
Thanks

Best wishes for 2005 !