Desktop Background

Hi guys,

This is going to sound like a really dumb request, but I've wasted a
couple days looking for this, and it's really bugging me.

Within that past year, I downloaded this background that had a starry
sky with a detailed moon, and tux flying in a hot air balloon.

Because I accidently deleted my backups, I don't have a copy of this
background anymore. Has anyone seen something similar to what I've
described? If so, could you please send me a link?

Thanks in advance,
-Rich