Re: Is there any Open Source Community of Scientists?

Hello Nayyar Ahmed,

you may want to visit

http://scilinux.sourceforge.net/

to start.

hth,
Jerome

Nayyar Ahmed wrote:
Hello All:

It want to have knowledge about some Open Source
Community that is involued in developing applications and
tools to supports various fields of science like Physics, Bio, Chemistry etc.

As Govt. Of Pakistan have initiated a Govt. Funded Fourm which will
educate Scientist of various fields about Open Source support in their
fields.

Fartunatly I am a member of that fourm as well. So I need that information

TIA,

Regards,