Re: digital camera (100 - 200 USD price range)

On Sunday 02 January 2005 02:32, David Mandelberg wrote:
> My sister is looking to get a digital camera, and I'm trying to find
> one that is compatible with ubuntu or another easy to use debian
> derivative (or debian itself if sarge/etch is user friendly enough).
> Any suggestions appreciated.

Bought a Kodak CX7300[1] for my girlfriend this Christmas. It doesn't
have optical zoom, but is otherwise a very fine camera in the USD 100
price-range. She's happily using it with digikam on sarge.

Frederik Dannemare | mailto:frederik@dannemare.net
http://frederik.dannemare.net | http://www.linuxworlddomination.dk