Re: Help with Linux command

Alvin Oga wrote:
if i understood correctly,  the original question was dealing with
partitions ...

This is true. But if he's already installed (which he has) those partitions are populated. Now, I'm not saying that the original poster is a complete neophyte as to think the data would move with the fstab entry but this list is archived and people do search it so an incomplete answer of switching the partitions without also mentioning that the user needs to move the data around as well might be a gotcha for someone else in the future. Best to be clear that the data needs to be moved by the user as well as the fstab entries being switched. :)