Re: Outlook more efficient in storing mails?

On Sat, 2004-12-18 at 18:37 -0800, Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Saturday 18 December 2004 6:23 pm, Ron Johnson wrote:
>
> > That's just pure hogwash.
> >
> > My outlook.PST file is 679,905KB, and works quite well on a 933MHz
> > laptop with 256MB RAM.
>
> You're just lucky.  Try supporting computers for a living and you'll
> find that it's true disturbingly often.

Lucky?

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"I have steadily endeavored to keep my mind free, so as to give
up any hypothesis, however much beloved -- and I cannot resist
forming one on every subject -- as soon as facts are shown to be
opposed to it."
Charles Darwin (1809-1882)