Re: OT Translate a little german for me please

[Saturday 18 December 2004 23:13] William Ballard
 (OT Translate a little german for me please):

> I think it says he had an operation in Frankfurt in Novemember and
> had four weeks recovery.

Of course by now you've had several replies, but it's worth a shot. :-)

* Yes, that's about what it means, but...
* ...where do you read the Frankfurt bit?
* It also mentions the reason of the operation (cardiac arrest).
* Recovery took place in what I suppose is a special kind of hospital.

Cheers!
Tom