Re: ftp question

On Fri, 2004-12-03 at 11:34 -0500, disciple@exis.net wrote:
> How do you transfer an entire directory using ftp?  The directory that I'm
> trying to transfer has a lot of "subdirectories" in it.  These directories
> also have several types of files in them... ie.. text, video, wav, mp3,
> etc.

The ncftp package has ncftpput:
    -R      Recursive mode; copy whole directory trees.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"During the procedure, generally performed in the second
trimester, a fetus is partially delivered and its skull is
punctured."
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040401/ap_on_
re_us/abortion_lawsuits&e=3