Which groupware to use?

Hi,

I would like to install a groupware server, mainly to share addresses, tasks etc in our
family.

It should be easy to use (I already took a look at phpgroupware, it seems to be powerful
any easy to use).

There should be a good export for Palm Handhelds (and I think, there isn't much
there concerning that point in phpgroupware, as far as I know, they are still developping
this part, or am I wrong?).

It should be themeable.

It should contain folowing modules (at least):

- News (RSS feeds, websites ...)
- Contact Addresses (with Palm export)
- Calendar (with Palm export)
- ToDo-Lists (with Palm export)
- Bookmarks with exports to major Browsers (Mozilla, Firefox, Konqueror)
- FileManager (with access rights management)
- Notes-App (Palm export)
- Email

The more well working modules there are, there better ...

It would be perfect, if there were packages for woody, too.

Any suggestions?

Yours sincerly,

W. la Tendresse