MIME-type icon associations in Gnome 2.8

The new MIME handing system in Gnome 2.8 is great. While the upgrade
path was a bit bumpy at first, on a fresh system it works wonderfully.
One major feature that is missing and that I'm not even sure is there at
all, is editing the icons for file types. While creating new
associations works perfectly just by using open with other application,
there's no way to specify what the default icon for that type of file
will be. Any ideas/suggestions? Is this a feature that's buried in
Nautilus somewhere, or is it just a feature that isn't there yet?

--
Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837