Re: xine error

I have tried what you said below for the mouse, but I can only use the
touch pad, the ps2 mouse is disabled, I could use both on Suse 9.1
before, do you know a way to do this?

Did what  you said for the dvd, still got error, it cannot find dvd.

I kept on have xine engine error

"There is no input plugin available to handle 'dvd:/' Maybe MRL syntax
is wrong or file/stream source doesn't exist."

please help. Thanks a lot.