Re: Newbie Having Much Trouble Getting Deb 2.4.18-bf2.4 To Work

On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 11:55:39PM -0600, Steve Block wrote:
> Patrick Albuquerque wrote:
> >On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 04:38:19PM -0600, Leonard Chatagnier wrote:
> >
> >You have encrypted your /etc/apt/sources.list file?  Also, what version
> >of Debian are you installing?
> >
> >Patrick,
>
> The file is plain text, just typed as binary in the attachment for some
> reason.
> --

Strange,  I see no attachments in mutt, just see line after line like this...

begin 666 sources.list
M"B-D96(@8V1R;VTZ6T1E8FEA;B!'3E4O3&EN=7@@,RXP('(R(%]7;V]D>5\@
M+2!/9F9I8VEA;"!I,S@V($)I;F%R>2TW("@R,# S,3(P,2E=+R!U;G-T86)L

Is my system misconfigured?  I can't see anything obvious in .muttrc

Thanks,
Patrick.