Xorg and apt-build

Hello, I just installed debian testing, and went to install xorg and I
apt-cache search didn't find it, went to the debian site and looked for
packages and didn't find it there either.

Is it xorg supported in Debian? if it's so, do I need to add any line to
my source list? if 's not, why is supported?

I also installed apt-build, everything went smoothly, it downloaded,
installed, configured as only debian knows how, happiness was everywhere,
then I went to install a software, and it stop saying that it needed a
certain parameter in line 6 of apt-build.conf. I went and look the file,
everything is as I specified in the configuration "wizard" except that the
sixth line say options= and nothing else. I understand that that line is
for passing GCC options but I'm not quite good as to know which options
are those, where to find them or which one is the more appropriate to my
computer. I have a athlon-xp 2500+ core barton.

Any suggestion in this topic will be appreciated, good night everyone

--
To mess up a Linux box, you need to work at it; to mess up your Windows
box, you just need to work on it