OT: anyone offer web hosting AND nntp server?

Hi,

Sorry for the OT post but I didn't know where else to turn.

I'm looking for inexpensive web hosting to host my personal web site.  I would
also like access to an nntp server to read a few newsgroups in the comp and sci
hierarchies.  Does anyone know of a company that offers both services together?
I did a good amount of research on this and couldn't find any that do.

Why do I want access to an nntp server?  Because (1) I don't have access to one
through an ISP; (2) the free servers like free.teranews.com are incredibly
slow; and (3) I don't want to read newsgroups on a web browser as with
groups.google.com.

I guess I could always pay for both hosting and nntp separately but it seems
like a waste.

Thanks,

John