Re: using scp to move files

Well, I googled around a bit and found something:

http://www.employees.org/~satch/ssh/faq/manpages/scp2_man.html
you can see that this option is in 'scp2' (that uses ssh v2).

The problem re-reading this is it's from ssh.com , not OpenSSH's
package... and it seems (have no more time by now) it is not
opensource... :-((

Have a look anyway to see if it suits you or anyone has added this to
openssh recently..

Good luck