Re: MediaCenter auto-login

> 1:2345:respawn:/usr/bin/setuid username /bin/bash --login
>
> (As always, call back if it doesn't work)

Thanks a lot. In fact, I had already tried this, but the problem is that
setuid doesn't set the environment. if there was some way to run 'su'
instead of 'setuid' but without asking for password... whatever as long as
it doesn't ask for prompt + sets the whole environment :)

Thanks a lot anyway. I hope you can help me a bit further.
I'm looking forward for your help ;-)
Jacobo