Re: fvwm question..

On Sun, Oct 03, 2004 at 12:30:33PM -0700, Erik Steffl wrote:

>   can't you setup your /mnt/media so that you don't need root?
> something along the lines (one of the following):
sorry I did make my problem stated clearly
I want mount /dev/hda6 to /mnt/media(the date on hda6 is mostly some
video or audio file and the mountpoint /mnt/media has the same properity
as /mnt/wind  /mnt/winf/; I use ther term 'media' indicate the data
stored on that partition of the HardDisk.

As Cameron Hutchison's reply to the list, I will check the docs of XFS
to see the permissions.

Thank you all.