Re: monodevelop install problem

Hi Andrea,

> > I seem unable to get libgtksourceview-cil. My sources.list looks like
> > this:
> >
> > deb http://security.debian.org/ stable/updates main contrib
>
> If you are running testing or unstable you need to remove the line
> above, security is only for stable.
>

> Andrea

Oops, your right, I moved my old sources.list to unstable and forgot the
line. Thank you.

Nevertheless for two months now I am trying to get monodevelop and I was
hoping that the dependancy issue would resolve itself with time - but it
doesn't. So I guess it's either a conflict with some packages I already
have installed or there are indeed some packages missing to get a
full-fledged mono installation.

In which case I am very happy for suggestions from someone who has
suceeded in installing monodevelop on sarge...

Thank you
Pascal