Re: Sendmail Install Dramas

Andrea Vettorello wrote:
On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 21:01:56 +1000, David Powell
<moondrake@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

Is this a Woody system? Have you looked in the Debian BTS (bug
tracking system) if this is a known problem/bug?

Hmmm, good question.  I think it is a Woody.  I can tell you for sure
that the kernel is 2.6.7.

The first thing to try is to "dpkg --configure --pending" (man dpkg
for the details) and then you can try to fix your system with "apt-get
-f install" or manually installing sendmail.

Tried that, it just returns an error:
dpkg: error processing sendmail-base (--configure):

If this don't woks, you need to increase the dpkg verbosity level to
look where the problem is...

Thanks, can you tell me how I'd do that (increase the verbosity).  My
guess is dpkg --debug=2000?