Re: Icon bug in Nautilus (SARGE) still not fixed ?

Pau Capdevila wrote:

Yes it is fixed.
But when you launch nautilus out of a gnome-session nautilus misses
something that by now I don't know what it is.
It happens as well when you launch nautilus from xfce4 or when you
have a gnome session opened and you open another one by VNC or NX.

So it is still a bug similar to the previous one although not as
severed.  It's not completely fixed.  I don't use the Gnome environment,
I just use some of its apps, including Nautilus.

I found a work around, that is start gnome-setting-daemon before
entering wmaker.  That will fix the problem but the fonts setting (e.g
size) are now followed the gnome-settings that are set via
gnome-control-panel, no longer default gtk.  Anyway I'll just continue
to wait for the nautilus bug to be completely fixed.