Unidentified subject!

i have recently installed debian woody 3.0 i have two cdrom drives but only have access to one of them debian just acts as if it isn't there i also have windows installed (for wine only) and when i load that up both of my cdrom drives are accessible their, when i boot debian and i see all the text stuff at the begining i see it their as hdc but when it is finished loading and i have logged in their is no sign of my second cdrom drive please can someone help me thanks