Recommendations for Linux compatible wireless LAN PCMCIA card

I have a Dell Latitude C640 laptop [1] that I would like to get hooked
to the network via wireless. Any recommendations for good  PCMCIA WLAN
cards (802.11b/g/a)that are Linux-compatible as well (native drivers
that is)? How would I configure the wireless interface in
/etc/network/interfaces?

[1] Dell Latitude C640 supposedly has a Orinoco wireless adapter, but
I can't seem to find it via lspci, although I can load the appropriate
kernel module. And afaik, the adapter doesn't support 128bit
encryption (not that it's critical for now anyway).
--
Paolo Alexis Falcone
pfalcone@gmail.com