Re: Is there a stable mail client for linux?

On Fri, 2004-10-01 at 12:20 -0400, Scott Helms wrote:
> Amazing that no one even mentioned Evolution....
>
> I handle thousands of emails a day and have email that dates back to
> 1999.  The only folders that are ever cleared out are the ones for mail
> lists, everything else stays, in fact the oldest messages have been
> through the following email clients:
--snip--

I'll second that. I've been using Evolution for 3 years now with mail
dating back to my Outlook Express days in Windows 98 and I have no
problems. Then again, I also keep all of my mail on an IMAP server on
one of my Debian boxes so I can't give Evolution ALL of the credit. But
most of it at least. :)

--
Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837