Re: make xconfig & xfree???

Carl Fink wrote:
On Thu, Sep 30, 2004 at 09:03:05AM -0600, Justin Guerin wrote:

I would recommend using some of the other suggestions given in this thread before using xhost +.

On my box, I tend to issue xhost local:+, which is (I would think)
pretty safe.

If you are sure you're the only person with login access to your host, yes.
Anyone else though with an account on your host will be able to see everything you type, though, if you ever give out a login to someone else.

Thanks,
joostje